We wholeheartedly believe that everything we do must be birthed in prayer and connection with our Father. We have many opportunities for you to be involved in prayer and also a place for you to submit your prayer requests.
Since our foundation over 40 years ago, Shiloh has had a mandate to be a “House of Prayer for all people.” We have many types of prayer groups that meet during the week, in addition to other prayer events which are available to all. If you need prayer, we have dedicated teams always ready to lift up your requests.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6 NKJV
Send Prayer Request
- General Intercession: 8:00 AM Tuesday thru Friday in the Prayer Room
- Prayer for Jerusalem: 9:00 AM each Sunday in the Prayer Room
- Prayer for Sunday Worship Service: 9:30 AM each Sunday in the Prayer Room
- General Intercession: 12:00 noon each Tuesday in the Prayer Room
- Prayer for Pastors: 6:30 PM each Thursday in the Prayer Room
- Prayer and Praise: 6:30 PM Third Friday each month
- Adopt-a-Child Team: Prayer for a child or children of our congregation
- Covering Team: Prayer for the service during our Sunday Morning Worship Services.
- Email Team: Prayer in response to praise reports and prayer requests sent by email.
- Instant Team: Immediate prayer in response to telephonic notification of situations requiring prompt prayer.
- Israel & US Team: Prayer for Israel as related to the United States.
- Lighthouses Team: Prayer for your neighbors and neighborhood.
- Pastors Team: Weekly meeting to pray for the Shiloh Pastoral Staff.
- [email protected] Team: Prayer meetings at 8:00 AM Tuesday through Friday mornings.
- Pre-service Team: Prayer preceding each Sunday Morning Worship Service
- Tuesday Team: Prayer meetings at 12:00 noon each Tuesday